Our Ethos, Values and Aims
Burlish Park Nursery is dedicated to providing exceptional standards of individual care and education for each individual child in the Nursery setting. The staff believe that there are three important factors for this to be achieved:
Love – we believe a nurturing, secure environment enables a child to be happy, grow in confidence and develop new friendships
Learn – we believe a child learns through play which enables them to flourish at their own pace and develop a lifetime love of learning,
Live – we believe active learning is the very best way for children to explore and understand themselves and the world we live in.
Our Values and Aims
- To provide a safe, happy and nurturing environment in which each child feels valued, included and respected.
- To support every child in our care to ensure they develop confidence in their own abilities and a lifetime love of learning.
- To provide children with a well prepared and stimulating environment with unique and exciting activities and experiences, which promotes development in all areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.
- To develop a close and supportive relationship with parents to ensure that we work together so their child can flourish and reach their full potential. regardless of their race, culture, religion, family background, special educational need, disability or gender.
- To provide a stimulating all year-round outdoor learning area providing plenty of fresh air and space to grow, learn and explore the wonders of the great outdoors.